Goalsetter All-American Hoop Specs
Where To Buy:
Find The Best Price
This is one of the most of flexible goals in the Goalsetter product range, the Goalsetter ALL-AMERICAN In-Ground Basketball Hoop has the visual appeal of a mid-sized goal. This system blends its performance with practicality, making it a great choice for a driveway hoop. Its unique design and amazing performance make the Goalsetter All-American In-Ground Basketball Hoop perfect for people of all ages with an authentic passion for the game of basketball.
The Goalsetter All-American Basketball System has a 60in glass backboard, durable breakaway basketball rim and 5in square one piece pole system. Once the pole is set up, it will stay in place without swaying from shot vibrations. The pole’s all-weather construction means that this product is strong enough to perform well in even the harshest environment.
The inner compression height adjuster with a detachable handle, height indicator and locking mechanism guarantee easy, safe and precise height adjustment from regulation 10ft down to 6ft.
Other good features include Goalsetters patented ground anchor hinge system that allows you to complete the entire set up of the goal before its raised upright. All Goalsetter systems are manufactured in the USA.
Features and Specifications
- 60in x 38in x 3/8in Competition Tempered Glass Backboard (Acrylic available) / Goalsetter All-American weight: 435 Lbs.
- Comes standard with the Goalsetter Heavy Duty Flex Breakaway Rim
- 5in Square One-Piece Structural 7-Gauge Steel Pole, 3/16in wall thickness
- Internal Height Adjustment System that Allows for Limitless Adjustment from 6 – 10 Feet. This is one of the largest height adjustment ranges available.
- Ground Anchor Hinge System for Maximum Stability and Durability. Allows for Complete Assembly of Basketball Goal Prior to raising it upright
- The Goalsetter All-American In-Ground Basketball System comes with a limited lifetime warranty.